Jamaat e Islami Hind, Karnataka holds a Symposium of intellectuals, religious heads and eminent other eminent personalities on the topic “Covid-19-A Message to Mankind” on 16th August 2020 Sunday morning as a part of the two weeks long campaign observed during 5th to 20th August 2020 in the backdrop of the pandemic situation.
Following eminent personalities shared their views on the theme of the symposium
1) Justice Venkatachallaiah, Retd Chief Justice of India
2) Mr. S.M. Jamadar IAS (Retd)
3) Mr. Marulasiddappa, Renowned author
4) Shree Shree Siddalinga Swamyji, Tumakuru
5) Shree Vidyaprasanna Teertha Swami, Shree Shetra Subramanyi, DK
6) Shree Thontada Siddarama Swamiji, Gadag
7) Mr. Vijay Grover, Eminent senior journalist
The webinar was presided over by the national president of Jamaat e Islami Hind Janab Syed Sadatullah Husaini sb. Dr Belgami Muhammad Saad, State President of the Jamaat-e-Islami Hind, Karnataka presented the inaugural speech. Janab Akbar Ali, state secretary of Jamaat-e-Islami Hind, Karnataka and also the campaign convenor coordinated the programme. Janab Sheikh Haroon Safdar, city president, JIH Bangalore Metro presented the vote of thanks. Hafiz Shakeel Ahmed recited from the holy Qur’an.
The Symposium can be witnessed on the following link: